Our team is proud to be your local primary healthcare provider.
Petone Medical Centre is a Cornerstone Accredited general practice. We aim to offer affordable family healthcare suited to the needs of our diverse community.
We are members of Te Awakairangi Health Network which is the Primary Health Organisation that covers most of the practices in the Hutt Valley.
Our mission is to provide excellent medical care in a family centred environment.
Our doctors, nurses and administration staff strive for excellence and compassion in providing holistic health care for clients in their community.
- We strive to maintain the highest standards and achieve them by ongoing professional education, and measuring and improving our outcomes.
- We welcome change, encourage innovation and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit clients and colleagues.
- We endeavour to achieve our client’s expectations for convenience, quality and value.
- We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- We demonstrate our commitment to excellent service by providing a caring, empathetic and supportive environment for our clients and their whānau, and fellow colleagues.